It's true that Ho'oponopono is a simple 4-phrase prayer. It's also true that there are a lot of free videos and articles teaching Ho'oponopono.
Here are a few reasons this is worth your investment:
- Dr. Hew Len and Dr. Joe go deep into the how, why, and when of using Ho'oponopono (many videos are confusing or inaccurate. For example, Ho'oponopono is not a prayer you "point" at the Divine)
- Ho'oponopono is a tool to reach Zero. Zero is a concept that is similar to how Buddhism talks about Enlightenment. It's a simple idea. But the path there is full of depth, opportunity, and wonder for those who can see it.
- There is a "lifestyle" in the practice of Ho'oponopono. Dr. Hew Len talks extensively in the training about how to look, interact, and relate to the world around you. All of these small details will amplify and/or alter how the simple prayer is used.
- Many people who sign up for the program are interested in helping other people. We are interested in that as well :) Interestingly, Ho'oponopono has a very specific way of thinking about helping others that challenges the "norms" in enlightening ways
- Ultimately, if you decide we're incorrect about this, you are protected by a 60-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked. In other words, feel free to try it without worrying you might be wasting your money (we promise it's not a waste!)
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us!